Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.raptorperformance.com

I ran one of these when I raced my Z. It really helped me to start running consistent times...

Just thought that this would be a good buy for some of you guys other... Extrememly easy to install....

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bakerking31 said:
hmmm wonder if i need one for the AUTO POWA

You definitely don't need one.. this is for manuals only!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bakerking31 said:
hmmm wonder if i need one for the AUTO POWA
so like i saw this integra right? thought it looked nice, went up and looked inside it and

seat covers with dragons on them, aftermarket steering wheel, gold (prolly wal-mart) rims, was able to fist f*** the muffler, and guess wut............... automatic transmision with a shiftlight mounted to the side of the guage cluster

i left my radar detector on his roof cuz with all those mods he's gotta be just a few seconds shy of time travel

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
LMAO..............And ya didnt see the flux capacitor behind the seat ?

·
Registered
629 Posts
So how would setup the device to work with the tib? Take the car to a dyno and figure out the optimal shift points?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GaTo said:
So how would setup the device to work with the tib? Take the car to a dyno and figure out the optimal shift points?

You don't really have to dyno to find your best shift point...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah but isn't the whole point of a shift light fo help ensure an ontime precise shift? Would probably be better to have some math behind it to ensure that you are shifting where you should be shifting (especially if your tach isn't giving you accurate numbers). Just info i gathered from the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts