Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know this was asked before which is why I just searched for an hour on it. My question is, is there any full replacement A-pillar for a triple gauge pod, not one that needs to be attached. I noticed that there was never really a definite answer. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
nerd wagon said:
Ok i know this was asked before which is why I just searched for an hour on it. My question is, is there any full replacement A-pillar for a triple gauge pod, not one that needs to be attached. I noticed that there was never really a definite answer. Thanks for the help.
There's a full CF one available from Roadracemotorsports....

I'd also like to recommend the ATI ePod. It replaces the cover right on the top of the steering assembly. Very clean setup.

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
I have a dual A-pillar, but it goes only to the top of the A-pillar, not all the way back to the end of the door.

I can't remember what the brand is, but it looks stock, and it's made in such a way that you could never tell it fits over the stock A-pillar.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I bought 2 different ones 2 1/2 years ago that were supposed to be full pillar like oem fit. Well, they were POS. One loked like it was made by a 5 y/o. the other was curved way too much to fit.
I ended up getting the autometer triple pod.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
speedhut has them i have a full a-pillar with tripple gauges check out there ebay store i think i got it for like 50$

·
Registered
802 Posts
mine is from speedhut and it goes over the stock apillar but looks really nice. The black perfectly matches the stock interior. It comes with these little rivet things that you have to poke through or i guess you could just glue it to the stock apillar.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts