Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just thought of sharing with u guys some pics of my ride. Here they are... Hope u'll enjoy it n give me some pointers on improvement if there's any... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Not really feeling the tails, but the rest is teh hawtness :3_bier:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
nice tib there man minus the tailights.........very smooth from the front

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've jus finish modding my tails to a C/F lookalike type... LOL I'll update again once i've taken the photos later... The lip is taken from a S15 Silvia design... Took me quite a while to find a matching one though.. Planning on upgrading to a BMW M5 front sometime next january... Got the idea from 1 of the members here... Red outs r highly illegal here, although i like it alot but can't go against my pocket always right dudes... LOL I'm modding A/E on my H/L so will be up in due time...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Looks really nice. You should install the F/L headlights, rather than chrome.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
What kind of rims are you running? And what size are they?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
51mon said:
Hope u'll enjoy it n give me some pointers on improvement if there's any... Thanks.

Im liking the car alot, Except the tail lights lose those and some 05F/L headlights will give the car a sweeter look :3_smile:

·
Registered
720 Posts
well yah essentially helped me decide on what wheels i want :)

like the lip - dont like the chrome headlights. i know theyre stock over thurr, but its my opinion :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've got another set of H/L spraying black n modding A/E... Will be done soon n installed... The rims r 18 inches from voltech but i can't remember the offset... I'm still in search of alpine S/C, hoping to get a 2nd hand 1 which i dun mind...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I like the grill work, like the headlights and agree lose the 3D tails.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Nice and clean. I really like the front, you should get clear corners though. And I'm not really feeling the rims, but the car overall looks good..

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
where you get the front lip again????

I'm really liking it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts