Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did this little paint shop just to show you guys what I was talking about before I attempted it.

I was wondering if a Y fitting tapped into the A1 bottles cap would allow the oil to condensate in the bottle. I know a T fitting off of the cap would simply allow the oil to travel along its path to the intake.

I may even put some steel wool or something in the bottle as a filtering element. What do you guys think?

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2202&d=1164069781

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
yea dude, id rather have an A1 steak sauce can than an actual catch can.. seriously d00d.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
It is just a pic of a bottle of A1 with 2 black lines sticking out of the cap.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Thanks. If this one works better than the Greddy I'm about to order, I might reconsider.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
MrPhotoman said:
I hope this is a joke and I hope no one would think of using this:

A1 Catch can sucks....... Go with the Miracle Whip for best results

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, I have a old gin bottle on my motorcycle for the coolant catch. I was just playing with the idea of using a A1 bottle on my bike. Sorry I didnt specify as to where it would be going lol

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
DrftPretty said:
Yea, I have a old gin bottle on my motorcycle for the coolant catch. I was just playing with the idea of using a A1 bottle on my bike. Sorry I didnt specify as to where it would be going lol
Doesn't that violate the open container law, lol.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've seen a Johnny Knoxville looking dude driving around in one of those hot rods that is basically a V8 on a frame with all kinds of morbid stuff thrown in for good measure using a Jack Daniels bottle as a catch can.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If I did this, I'd use a Guinness bottle. Show a little class.

·
Registered
42 Posts
anything>>>Guinness!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts