Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question about the 05 headlights. I have an 04 and am doing the 05 bumper conversion along with the headlights. The 05's don't have the small running light in them so what do I do with it? Do I let it hang? wiretie it off to the side? Anyone have a suggestion as to what to do? Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't looked at my assembly yet but what I'm saying is that I have the 04 lights and switching over, what do I do with the small 194 bulbs from the 04? Or are they part of the whole wire harness from 04 and that's why there is a different harness for the 05's?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
not following you...if you have 04 lights then there are city lights in them that work...if you are replacing with 05 lights then they won't have city lights...that is part of the reason the harness on the back of 05 lights is different...all the wiring for city lights is inside the lights so nothing to tie off...just do the DIY conversion if your 05 headlights aren't plug and play...mine came ready to go from Korea with no modification needed...on a side note I actually transplanted my city lights from my 03's to my 05's...turned out pretty good...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
hes going to have to swap the harness from his 04's into his 05's.....just let it hang, I do. It will be ok. Wont harm anything. You could if you wanted to, take the 05s and drill it out, since they DO actually have the spot for them.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts