Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there guys,

I posted a while back about getting a Tib (like in April or something) and I'm finally ready to buy one. But of course because my price range is so low, what I can actually get isn't the best but it'll work.

I'm looking at two specific ones (a red one and a dark blue one) and I made a pros and cons list to see which is probably better. Personally, I still like the red one better, but here's the list I made. I'd like some opinions.

And these are the cars I'm looking at:

The red one: http://www.atlantisautogroup.com/us...tm?vehicleId=465224977f00000101766af02b39cb46
The blue one: http://canadianfinemotors.ca/cardetail.aspx?carid=2399

In regards to the sound the red one makes, we have a Santa Fe that also makes that sound (same engine) but not as loud apparently and supposedly it's the rockers (according to my dad) but I don't know if it's supposed to make that sound or not really.

And of course the pictures aren't perfect representations of the car, but they're close.

P.S. I forgot to add to the list that both window motors in the blue one don't work, and that the red one has an aftermarket faceplate/head unit and is missing the front grille (which I'm sure I can get at a dealership or from here cause I can't find it online anywhere!).

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trust me, there isn't. I've been looking for MONTHS and this is basically it.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked on Kijiji before and had a really bad experience... I don't want to go through private sales. It was... Just bad.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have that much money. This is all I can afford.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're posting things that are higher and higher, I just plain can't afford them.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the suggestions but really, I'm not going to use Kijiji. I have my heart set on these two and I'd like opinions between the two.

P.S. 6 hours away. :p NOT driving that far.

·
Registered
690 Posts
well...V6 is better...unless u r going to turbo...4 banger is supposed to be easier. Neither car really appeals to me...I would look some more. But thats my opinion...wait til u get another 1500 or so...

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol I wish I could man. Waaaaaaay out of my range.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It sounds like you need to save more money and buy a nice tib. Or you can just buy a cheaper car (Honda).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts