Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay here is what happened... I was at San Antonio, tx some time ago, I was on the hwy 410 i believe(the freeway going towards the ingram mall).(idk) n i blew out my rear right tire. seriously it blew the "F" out!!!!... okay so i pulled to the right n i took off the tire to replace it with the spare. i noticed that a cable came loose kuz of the impact. I figured that it was the ABS cable. surely enough yup it was. I bought a new tire and it blew out again, same place, same hwy. (i avoid that hwy now, rather take the long way) they always have construction dere and dey never clean after themselves. So i came back to Los Angeles after i replaced all four tires ehh didnt want to take a chance since ive been going back and forth 5 or 6 times.
so back to the point, me and my bro were installing a four channel amp, so we removed the back seats and everythig. we noticed that a cable was loose n we didnt know where it could possibly go. so the more we removed we found a broken clip. We reinstalled the ABS cable but obviously the light is still on. Now i need help to find out how to turn off the ABS light. What do i need to do???? tnx

sorry long story huh

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
There is just wirring for the abs sensor. The only way to fix abs light is replace or fix the abs sensor. The plug is under the fenders on the front. Not sure on the back since I haven't done it back there before.

·
Registered
750 Posts
It might just be the wiring thats loose. Take it to the dealer, they'll fix it under warranty

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah dey said that it wasnt under warranty and that they would charge me to get it fixed
?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts