Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Where can I buy the the silver add-ons for the AC vent, or it's likely an entire piece!? I think they look really good. Any info?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mtdewguy said:
You can go to a auto parts store also its near the pin striping and door guards etc.
Cool, well I bought it from Outcastperformance, so it's all good now..

·
Registered
12 Posts
i picked some up at kragen. The ones i got are actually strips for the edge of the door, but they worked for dressing up the vents. Just cut them in to pieces and put them on. To do all four vents cost me $6. Only problem is, you cant really move the vents very well. whatever, i think they look sweet! :3_yes:

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
Those things suck, don't get them.

They seem like a good idea, but look tacky.

I think shark racing sent me some for free back in the day when one of my orders was really late.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those things suck, don't get them.

They seem like a good idea, but look tacky.

I think shark racing sent me some for free back in the day when one of my orders was really late.

Ah, to freaking late, the order was placed some time last week. Thanks for the advice though, I'll see what I think of them in person..

·
Registered
572 Posts
I did mine last year, I bought the door guards from Wal-Mart for $2.00 each and just cut them to size. Its a lot cheaper than buying them online. Total rip. After three months they just looked cheap (and they were at $2) so I removed them, needed to get Glue Begone to get the adhesive off. Was a PITA. Good Luck with yours.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, damn Outcast Performance! They refunded my payment, they don't have the vents in stock! It took them 15 days to tell me that they didn't have them in stock? Paid on the first, received the notification today...

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Well then you could just dress up your vents in another way for even less than those!

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
ya its just chrome strips you can buy at any auto part store i have them on mine it gives it a nice touch

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya its just chrome strips you can buy at any auto part store i have them on mine it gives it a nice touch
Yeah, couple people mentioned that in this thread. I'll have to check for myself next time I'm at Canadian tire. We don't have any good auto stores around here, the nearest one would be 1:30 minutes away. I wonder about Wal-Mart!?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought some at my local Canadian Tire for $20.00 CAD, I don't know how you guys ended up getting it for $2.00! ; ) Unless you only bought a few small strips, or CT could just be ripping me off. They just snap into place, I didn't actually try it yet, but no sticky material here..

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
got mine from outcast actually thats my car interior in your post there not that bad looking at all

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
It's a Midnight-Wolf product. He used to be a sponsor. You can find them on ebay.

I have two, both with the T badge, one in silver and one in black. $5 shipped each. PM to lmk if you're interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts