Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone bought from this place recently? I found their site on another forum on this site and bought two items from them....that was 7 weeks ago. I tried emailing them twice after the 4 week period as they recommend on their site.... no response. Finally I opened a paypal dispute with them and they printed the label to ship it but that was also a week ago. UPS still has not updated the tracking verifying they even received my items, it just says that the label has been printed on the 30th and they are awaiting the items. The person im talking to says they are based in Arizona and since I'm in Pennsylvania so it should not take more than a week to get here.

Just wondering if anyone else has bought from them or if anyone else has had this issue with them. Getting shadier by the day in my opinion.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have bought from them a couple of times before. It's taken 2-3 months for the items to arrive but I'm based in the uk but they did come eventually and other people have said the same

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Bought from them years ago, no issue.

But this company is owner by one guy and I think he works alone, so maybe he isn't too much into his company anymore.

You should have received your stuff or info from them already.

Get your money back.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Kind of in the same boat here, and wondering if you received your items. I’ve ordered from them before in the past and it was great. But now I’m coming up on having put in two orders almost a month ago, and have no responses to my 3 emails and Facebook questions.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I was a little worried reading this a few weeks ago since I had placed an order beginning of Feb or end of Jan, but I just got the tracking number for my order today so he might be doing them in batches... I know when I get orders for brackets and such I tend to due a few orders at a time so sadly can take a little longer or shorter depending when the order was made. Will let you guys know when and if they show up.

·
Registered
314 Posts
That’s good to hear. I hope you get your items and you don’t run into the same problem as the first post on this thread where you get a tracking number but it doesn’t go anywhere from there. I was going to buy some things from him last fall but after several unreturned e-mails, I have given up. I can understand if he’s busy and falling behind, but the lack of communication and customer service is completely unacceptable. He lost me as a customer and I’m probably not the only one.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I was actually commenting on a Instagram post last week and the owner of acrylic conceptions commented there. The company is still operational and he is filling orders. He said he has been super busy and is behind on order so he's been prioritizing getting these done and thus "hasn't had much time for emails and messages". Not my idea of good business models or communications, but it is good to know he's still in operation.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just for shats I ordered a few things back in April 2016 from Andy over at Acrylic and it was only about 5 days between when I paid and my items were shipped, I was actually kind of surprised. As far as I know, he's still in business so I guess patience is the key here, but he should have notified people what was going on. As @NewTibOwner2011 said, he's basically a one-man-band.

Reactions: Chris Withenshaw

·
Registered
17 Posts
I actually just emailed them and asked if the Tiburon wing emblem was still available. I got an email immediately and they (I forgot who) said it was. Seems like theyre still operating and I will be spending there soon..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts