Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother drives a saab 92-x (a european version of the subaru impreza) and he saw an ACT flywheel for his car. I've seen act products for the tiburon as well, also on ebay and i was wondering how the quality on their products are?

i've always dubbed it as an "ebay" brand and dismissed ever getting one of their products. but by doing a backsearch here it seems like ppl are actually saying positive stuff about them.

the response was the same when my brother posted on his 92x forum. people were defending their products so i'm posting here. anybody with first hand experience with act products, or know anybody with act product experience. Please post here and give me some feedback, so i can show him what ya'll think.

i'd hate for him to buy a flywheel, only for it to wear and **** up his clutch setup.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
ACT makes some of the best clutches out there just don't get them off of Ebay get them direct through ACT or a Vendor

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
ACT is the shizznit, but the ebay ones are prolly knockoffs...

·
Registered
629 Posts
sorry to bump up an old *** thread... but has anyone been able to find an ACT clutch kit for a 2003 that will fit the 6 speed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts