Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,642 Posts
They're refered to as pillow ball mounts and they come with coilovers. without coilovers yer hooped. If you just want to adjust camber on your stock setup then you need to use camber bolts.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
adjustable camber plates=pillow ball mounts. I contacted Tein to see if they'll sell their mounts separate. Was thinking about the H&R coilover kit, and it doesn't come with the adjustable mounts, that's why i'm looking for them.
Pretty sure some1 makes them tho. If not, someone should. You wouldn't want to adjust camber for the track with bolts... The bolts are to align the wheels if the suspension geometry has been changed... then you have the pillow ball mounts to adjust +/- camber from ZERO (which is set by the camber bolts). so camber bolts are used to adjust to zero, i.e. aligned, and the camber plates/pillow ball mounts are to dial in +/- camber for track... Plus with the markings and access it's easier to calibrate both sides to match than with bolts (i.e. -3, vs. "x turns" w/ the bolt).

guess you understood for day-to-day, in taht case camber bolts... but i need camber adjustment for the track.

· Registered
5,691 Posts
They're refered to as pillow ball mounts and they come with coilovers. without coilovers yer hooped. If you just want to adjust camber on your stock setup then you need to use camber bolts.
no..there are actually camber plates...that mount to the top of the strut towers.

I've been meaning to look for them for the T&P coil overs.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.