Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
wow, thats actually a good question.....

i would think that you could just flip the tubes. post pics of your engine bay

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Wow That is a good question, Never thought of it yea lets see pics....... got me curiouse.

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow, thats actually a good question.....

i would think that you could just flip the tubes. post pics of your engine bay

I was thinking the same thing but Im not sure if you can just flip the tubes though, since the vacuum tube has an attachment and that might screw up something then not reach properly....And then the bends might not cooperate with the engine bay if flipped.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
from what i remember(i own an accent) the bend is the same, so you should be able to flip the tube

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
well shouldnt the engine be positioned the same? or does it need to be in there a certian way for the throttle clutch and brake to work properly? im not sure... got me interested as well..

congrats to the OP for bringing up a unique question!

·
Registered
368 Posts
i would think that it would be positioned the same but i can't. heck it should be cause nothing really changed alot for RHD (throttle wise) if yea think about it but i say it should work just fine. i've tried to find engine shots and all i found was one on a dealer website (a british dealership) and from what i saw it looked the same so i would say yes it would fit

·
Registered
233 Posts
I live in Australia (RHD) and have the Injen SRI. The engines are identical to the US.

Buy it, install it, be happy. :)

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,097 Posts
I believe the engine is oriented the same, the steering rack I think is what is set up for rhd.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is from when I did my header install. RHD car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts