Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know where i can buy a regular filter? i went to the aem website and all they had was the aem dryflow intake. is the dryflow filter worth the extra dollars?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I have an extra dry flow filter I'd be willing to sell you if you are interested...

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think they're well worth the extra $ cuz you can clean and re-use without having to re-oil it (but then, I'm just lazy)... :3_coool:

Hey stiles - is the one you have for 3" piping? how much you want, if so? I could use an extra for when I clean mine and it's drying...

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
rsnyderjr2 said:
I think they're well worth the extra $ cuz you can clean and re-use without having to re-oil it (but then, I'm just lazy)... :3_coool:

Hey stiles - is the one you have for 3" piping? how much you want, if so? I could use an extra for when I clean mine and it's drying...
Yeah I bought the "sri" from AEM and that was just the filter pretty much. Then I bought the CAI so I have two now. The one i would be selling is the first one i bought, it was used for about 3 weeks before i got the CAI...I'd want about $40 shipped for it, let me know if that works for you.

·
Registered
479 Posts
They are 40 from autozone brandnew. Just throwing that out there. I love my dryflow.

·
Registered
836 Posts
makoGK said:
They are 40 from autozone brandnew. Just throwing that out there. I love my dryflow.
Yea, I'm gonna hafta take Sucker outa my sig... hey, I love the air horn DIY btw - I've been givin some thought to uncheezin up my horn too.... :3_chubby:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
rsnyderjr2 said:
Yea, I'm gonna hafta take Sucker outa my sig... hey, I love the air horn DIY btw - I've been givin some thought to uncheezin up my horn too.... :3_chubby:
I wouldn't say you are a sucker, I was just guessing at a fair price...

·
Registered
479 Posts
Originally Posted by: rsnyderjr2
hey, I love the air horn DIY btw - I've been givin some thought to uncheezin up my horn too....
Yeah, its deff more ''noticeable'' than the stock horns! not many people have told me that they have done it tho.....their loss

·
Registered
836 Posts
stiles88 said:
I wouldn't say you are a sucker, I was just guessing at a fair price...
I know - I wasn't slammin you stiles - I've got this APC giantass cone filter (leftover from my first ghetto install) that I'm sure will work just fine for the day or whatever it'll take for my dryflow to dry, so I apparently gots more money than sense, and just need to use that one anyway.......... :3_saai:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
rsnyderjr2 said:
I know - I wasn't slammin you stiles - I've got this APC giantass cone filter (leftover from my first ghetto install) that I'm sure will work just fine for the day or whatever it'll take for my dryflow to dry, so I apparently gots more money than sense, and just need to use that one anyway.......... :3_saai:
Ok cool...do you know how often its recommended to clean our filters anyways?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Nah, it depends on your driving conditions - I'm sure Hyundai and AEM would recommend every 13.5 miles, but I go by "if it looks dirty, fvck it - err, I mean, clean it... :3_chubby:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts