Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys lookin to get a CAI but kinda torn on an AEM or an Injen. Can you guys give me some feedback on either one...or both? thanks!

·
Registered
936 Posts
hey guys lookin to get a CAI but kinda torn on an AEM or an Injen. Can you guys give me some feedback on either one...or both? thanks!
:3_devil_w :3_rc5:

beatin the dead horse here

·
Registered
514 Posts
Search button is your friend. This has been argued since this site was born years ago.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have the injen and love it.
but AEM is pretty much the same.

pick the one you can get cheaper so you can mod something else down the road lol.

·
Banned
243 Posts
I was gonna buy the AEM CAI but on ImportShark they say that it wont fit the 2004+ I4 Tib with variable valve timing, only the 03 I4.

Because of this I'm going with Fujita because Injen epitomizes rice.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
theres a poll going on for this right now and k&n and injen are winning which the site members think are best but they are like .4% difference in the poll between them. plus its the same filter anyways rebadged with injen on it lol. then i think aem is 3rd in the poll followed by fujita. but basically they will be the same lol.any of those 4 i mentioned are good just pic the cheapers or best looking ide say.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
if i'm not mistaken, the aem is 3 inch, injen is 2.5 inch...

·
NT's master gardener
3,139 Posts
we have an amazing search feature that should give you more than enough answers for this question. I'm closing this, cause it IS beating a dead horse :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.