Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, guys.
These are some pics of my custom AFC neo installation that I did over the weekend.
It's for MY05+ bezels since the clock aligns differently on older models.
What do y'all think?

·
Registered
410 Posts
i like it.....almost as much as i like where mine is...this would hsve been a lot easier lol.....

·
Registered
391 Posts
ill wait till the censor is fixed

·
Registered
391 Posts
yea i know, but im tired and dont feel like it. ***. ill just wait till the censor is fixed and the images show up in the post

edit: hey its fixed ***, looks good. *goes off to google the AFC neo to figure out what it is* yes im a bit noobish

oooo, so kinda like a mafterburner only with more options?

·
Registered
495 Posts
That looks great! The finish on the Neo kinda sucks huh? It scratches and collects fingerprints way too easily.

·
Registered
228 Posts
AHHHHH, DAMN!!!!!! Dang you, I liked the 03~04 bezel, so I switched my 06 with my wife's 04!!!!!

Now, I have to take it out of her car and cut it and do what you did and put her's back in her car..... you make me do more work!!!!!

Thanks for the link, why didn't I think of this???? Probably because I didn't have that bezel in my car since I had neo. I was looking at it for long time in her car, and thinking I should do something about that stupid *** clock!!!!, but ...... You don't think it would work with 04 bezel? I like that metal finish alot better than stupid weird finish on 05~06.

If someone to do this, you should do it on the left side, and relocate the foglight switch to the right, it would make it alot easier for you to control the neo. Also, turn the neo display opposite, so you can have the buttons on the left side, it would be better that way also, you have to get used to how it's displaying, since us Americans love having buttons on the right side.......??? I think.....

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
very nice ,very nice looks so clean like it belongs there

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
very nice setup. im going to be getting a neo very soon so might have to look into getting a new bezel too..lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.