Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it happened again.......I bought a body kit from someone on here, and got screwed.....all I need is an aftermarket front bumper to fit a 2004.......preferably silver....

BTW, this is the 3rd time I got screwed by a member on here :3_frown:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
damn sorry to hear thats ashame maybe start trying Ebay instead

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Who screwed you? Make sure to let everyone know so it doesn't happen to anyone else!

As for front bumpers....what do you need? The "Ronda" bodykits are still discounted, so the front bumper is gonna be $425 instead of $650. Do you like that one? Or how about a G-Games "Thunder" front?

Two of my fav's...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mainetiburonracer is who screwed me........but i think i have it resolved.....so BEWARE of this guy.....any italia.......those bumpers are kick a$$, but out of my budget....thanks tho bro

·
Registered
271 Posts
ya beware of that guy please, he has screwed several members on this forum including myself

good luck finding one dude glad i could help you as much as i did

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
TOTALLYTIBURON said:
mainetiburonracer is who screwed me........but i think i have it resolved.....so BEWARE of this guy.....any italia.......those bumpers are kick a$$, but out of my budget....thanks tho bro
What are you looking to spend? I might have something sitting around for a little less. If you'd like to PM me about it, that would be appreciated...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts