Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking around like crazy today to decide on what wheels I want, but just came across something I didn't know.

I'm looking at getting the ICW 002 Kobe's (18 x 7.5, +45 offset) with Nexen N3000 tires (225/40/18). Am I going to need aftermarket lugs or hug centering rings? I'm sure I'll get some type of locking lug nut but I wasn't sure if I absolutely have to have new lugs/rings. Keep in mind I have an '03 GT and be nice cause I'm new to this...never had aftermarket rims on any of my cars. These also aren't my first choice but it's something along these lines or nothing...so if you're not a fan of these wheels please keep that to yourself.

Also, if I do need either/both of the above what can I expect to spend?

Any insight is appreciated...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I just found out I think I will need both of the above (aftermarket lugs and hub centering rings).

Are either of these universal? Or do I need specific specs when looking for them? Is it something that has to be compatible with my car and the rim I'm getting? Or just make sure it will fit my car and they're pretty much universal w/ the type of rim?

Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
ucf_bronco said:
Well I just found out I think I will need both of the above (aftermarket lugs and hub centering rings).

Are either of these universal? Or do I need specific specs when looking for them? Is it something that has to be compatible with my car and the rim I'm getting? Or just make sure it will fit my car and they're pretty much universal w/ the type of rim?

Thanks!
we'll last year when i ordered my rims from discounttiredirect.com they were included with the rim/tire comboi bought

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately they're not included in the package I am getting...

I found out I need 12 x 1.50 mm lug nuts, and hub centric rings with an outside diameter of 73.1 and inside diameter of 65.

If I am purchasing gunmetal rims, what color lug nuts should I get? Also, if any of you know of good places to find the above items let me know.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
get then and bring them to me ill inmstall them for a little "fee" LOL
Chase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts