Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Re: DIY: Aftermarket(Wilwood) Big Brake Kit Install

Generalduke, BBK looks great man! Nice install and guides.
Thanks!

Going to be ordering a very similar BBK for the rear from Todd in the next couple weeks. No more stock rear calipers :3_shiny:

I'll post pics when they're on the car.

Discussion starter · #42 ·

Just a small update.

Picked up another Wilwood BBK for the rear. I will be using a NMDP Caliper with a custom bracket. The stock caliper will be removed entirely, along with my e-brake function. It's not anywhere close to a DD and it's an auto, so the risk will be greatly reduced. I will be posting another DIY for this install as the rear knuckle will need to be modified. I got the rotors and hats bolted together already and will finish the install when I get the car back from the body shop(whenever the hell that happens). Here are a few pics to suffice for the time being.

It will more than likely sit there for a while. Along with many other items.

Very nice sir. :)

Thanks! Should fill the rear wheels out a lot better than the tiny stock brakes.
Oh for sure! My rear brakes are sooooo tiny by comparison. I wish I could AT LEAST take the old front brakes and put them in the rear but that would be relatively useless really.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.