Discussion Starter #1

the steering wheel is replaced by a joystick in the drivers side door

the pedals r replaced by a throttle control where the shifter normally is

eeeeeeeeeeeee that'd be so way tight

rims on this concept r pretty much the dankiest thing ever

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah but how do you eat Toco Bell and drive at the same time?

·
Registered
792 Posts
^^^^LOL1!! dude... they should stop trying to immitate a freaking plane... some people cant do two different things with their hands at the same time....

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
what kind of death trap is that thing....

that's absurd... you wont have nearly the same amount of controll with a joystick that you would have with a steering wheel...

a slight movement will send you right in a ditch

·
Registered
869 Posts
one, this car probably won't happen. as previously said it's a death trap. and two this belongs in the other car forum

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
It will feel like you're playing a video game. I'm not sure if it will be comfortable driving for long distances. It will be an odd feeling to just let your left hand hang and have your right hand partially suspended. I do drive with only one hand normally but at least I can switch off some of the time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol well then...

i thought it was a tight idea... i know it won't go into production for a way long time if ever but it's still a neat idea

"It will be an odd feeling to just let your left hand hang and have your right hand partially suspended" my left hand is always resting on the left side of the steering wheel, only holding my hand enuff so that the steering wheel doesn't move do to the weight of my hand and my right hand is partially suspended 95% of the time while i drive... it's almost always resting on my shifter

and sorry if this is in the wrong forum :) oopsies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts