Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up, just letting everyone know if interested, that there is a Hyundai meet Friday Night January 5th around 7pm at the Sonic in Aiken across the street for the Wal-Mart, Seeya there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dude.
i would like to show but im at work untill 7pm at the radio shack in leesville i have an 03 siver razzi kit tib w/iv4 that i just ripped my front bumper to hell so i need it fixed.

There's another member here named fuglyboxer who stay just outside of lexington he has a 04 gt se 2.7 v6 with alot of work done to it he sometimes helps me out with my tib he did my sts and help with my razzi kit i think he's trainning alot of mma fighting and he hold classes on fridays in west columbia. I no last month we was to fight at nogi in north carolina i'll see if i can find him and let him know about aiken.

Thanks.

esnow said:
Hey what's up, just letting everyone know if interested, that there is a Hyundai meet Friday Night January 5th around 7pm at the Sonic in Aiken across the street for the Wal-Mart, Seeya there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
DoubleGlox said:
If yall need the time moved or anything just let us know... I live in aiken so ill prolly stick around all night.

Guys.
Thaiboxxer told my friend and she told about the meet in aiken but i teach a MMA classes on M-W-Fri so friday is a bad time for me as well. A sunday afternoon would be a good day for me to make a meet .

Thiaboxxer i saw your front bumper WOW man you should ditch that razzi and get and 05-06 front bumper like i said before.

·
Registered
51 Posts
04elantraGTscott said:
sucks i cant make it out on friday nights plus i dont really know where Aiken is :(

SWEET elantra GTyou have there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey what's up, tomorrow night is the Hyundai Meet, starts at 7pm, here is the address if anyone needs it, hope to see you all there, Seeya.

Sonic Drive In
2092 Whiskey Rd
Aiken, SC 29803

·
Registered
100 Posts
Went to the Doctor today and they told me i have pink eye in both eyes... ima still show so ill be the stoned looking guy there..any ways lookin foward to the lil meet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts