Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I am going to throw this together. I don't have any great pictures of the ride and most of them are just taken with my cellphone so the quality is lacking.

I am currently attending Ball State University in Muncie Indiana and am from Dayton Ohio. I started a business back in high school that currently helps fund this money pit.

My goal for the car is to basically be show quality. It will more than likely always stay all black with the minor custom work in the door. I like the clean all black look and I know that will hurt me at shows, but that doesnt bother me.

Now on to the current mods and below will be the mods waiting to be installed. I am sure I will miss out on numerous things.

2003 GT V6 6 Speed Fully Loaded

Exterior
Custom paintjob with tuscani ghosted in the doors
Zefiro GT Widebody Kit
Complete 4 Way Air Ride Suspension (All Digital)
Ark Lambo Door kit
Tenzo DC5 Rims 18x8 +25 offset
Falken RT615 tires
Tuscani Badging
05-06 Headlights
Night Shaded Tails
Custom Meshed Gills
Ark Shorty Antenna
Rear Windshield Wiper Now Removed
Ark Dual Exhaust
Front Eyelines
Rear Eyelines

Interior
Nothing special just little odds and ends hear and there
Rear seat removal where my air tanks sit
My interior is my last step to completing the car

Already Purchased and Waiting To Install
Alpine S/C and Stage 2 pulley 7psi with belt
Cooling system/ alpine reservoir LFP dual pass Heat Exchanger
Bocsh Pump
Catch Can
NGM Stage 2 S/C Reflashed ECU
All necessary gauges
Fuel Pressure Gauge and Fuel Rail
290cc Injectors
RIPP Motor mounts
70mm NGM Throttle body
Ark Dual Exhaust
Stage 4 Clutchmasters clutch
Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel
Importshark Headers
NGK Iridium IX 1 Step Colder spark plugs
NGM Alcohol Injection Kit (for cooling)
Complete Timing Belt kit

And the tuscani ghosted in the door that only shows in certain lighting (very hard to get pictures of)

Sun was hitting the car perfectly and I was able to snap a few pictures with the Tuscani showing

And last but not least... Me and two fine ladies

unfortunately I dont have any interior pics. at the time but sometime when i'm home i'll snap a few

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Really coming together! I'd like to see this ghosted lettering on the side in person...that's a very interesting touch.

1 thing will change the look of your car completely - F/L headlights. Man that would look sick on this thing!

Now how about some performance?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really coming together! I'd like to see this ghosted lettering on the side in person...that's a very interesting touch.

1 thing will change the look of your car completely - F/L headlights. Man that would look sick on this thing!

Now how about some performance?
ya when I was in the market for the F/L headlights I ran across a deal on my current headlights that I couldnt pass up... Performance will come once I turn 18 lol we had this convo... loosing license at 16 from speeding and cant get another ticket till I turn 18 or ill lose them for 6 months... lol so for now its all show.... then the go will come later

·
Registered
780 Posts
Great Looking Tib man!! I love the ghosted 'Tuscani' on the side, of course it's MUCH better in person.

I like how you captioned that one pic as 'scott showing you up.' just because the first day at TCTC your car definitely showed mine up.

Good job though and keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
i personally like the hotswaps, i was thinking about getting some for my car, really nice car by the way

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great Looking Tib man!! I love the ghosted 'Tuscani' on the side, of course it's MUCH better in person.

I like how you captioned that one pic as 'scott showing you up.' just because the first day at TCTC your car definitely showed mine up.

Good job though and keep up the good work!!
lol thanks man... I definately love your tan interior tho!! and it was nice meeting you!!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i personally like the hotswaps, i was thinking about getting some for my car, really nice car by the way
thanks man... and as for the hotswaps... eveyrone and I mean EVERYONE hates on them! lol i'll sell you them if you'd like lol? I actually personally kinda like them myself but ill be going with some wide a$$ wheels after this winter once the widebody is installed

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love the black beauties

some vent rings on the dash may add a touch to interior, SFR has plastic set for $22 shipped.

Rims looks good, although i am not fan of riveted rims :)

and what about performance mods?
read post 5 about performance... it'll come later... its all show right now... once the outside is done and interior then i'll go F/I

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
I think you need new floormats and a new CD deck but other than that your car is clean as heck!

good job man coming out great

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you need new floormats and a new CD deck but other than that your car is clean as heck!

good job man coming out great
thanks man... ya floor mats Ive been waiting for like 3 months now for them to come in... they the R2P GB floor mats in black diomand plate with tuscani etched in them... they're sick just been waiting forever for them to freakin come in

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Looking good dude, i like your Tibby alot :)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
yeah man for sure! You need a nice lip or a splitter on that front bumper tho!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts