Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get something started here in Alabama. I live in Auburn. If I can't, I guess i'll just hook up with GA crew.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey bro ill be an alabama tib soon but not until later this year. i would leave down in dothan, like 10 miles from the florida border.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i go to columbus, GA all the time, not to far from Auburn

·
Registered
456 Posts
wooot auburn people!

I live in Dothan and go to school in auburn. To the OP there are 2 of us in Auburn on the forums. We've been wondering with the amount of tibby's when we'd get more people online

Do you go to school in auburn and live somewhere else or are you there year round?
Im in dothan for break but will be back for next semester

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
wait sounds like we got some tibs down there... lets get a meet set up sometime soon. Im down in columbus like every other weekend because my gf goes to CSU

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Auburn year 'round. I graduated in '05. I wouldn't mind going to Columbus sometime. I'm heading to my parents in Athens, AL for Christmas and i'll be back after that. We diffinitely need hook up sometime and get some more people involved. I thought about ASpeed, but I have never went to meet them. Anyway, My name is Luke. Indiiferent, I see you ordered a turbo. I'm going to order the Sniper when T.C. starts that sale coming up. Well, go to see some replies. Talk to you guys later.

Luke

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Alright ill most likely be down in Columbus Sunday and Monday so we wanna try for a small meet up somewhere?? I keep u posted when i know 100% sure

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Indifference, have you heard anything about Aspeed meetings? I thought about hitting that up Tuesday night.

·
Registered
456 Posts
hey whats up yeh my turbo is now on i havent updated my sig yet. Me and my room mates and maybe some other people were plannin on hitting up aspeed on tuesday if we dont have anything else to do. hit me up with a pm when you get the chance and maybe we can get a few car guys together or somethin

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Holy crap ... I have been on this board for over a year and tibs in this area, are far and few between. I live in the Mobile areas, near Dauphin Island. I would love to be able to get a meet together some where in this area, there are only two other modified tibs that I know of down here, one here in Mobile, and another in Fairhope area. I go to the track here in mobile, nearly every Friday night, you all need to come down sometime ....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would to love to do it brother, but i'm going to a track until I get my little Sniper put on. Well, I gotta run. We'll talk later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, it's official, I got my promotion and i'm heading to Duluth, Georgia. I'll get to meet the big crowd. No disrespect, I just there were more of us around here. Anyway, Ryan, It was nice to meet you and your buds. Why in the hell is it always cold as balls every Tuesday night? I'm sure i'll see ya before I move. Later

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ervingtion Al Raceway
What size is that track, all we have here right now is a 1/8th mile track, with the closest 1/4 mile track in Montgomery, or Biloxi .. But believe it or not they are building a hug complex down here in the next year or two, going to include a nascar (blah) round track, a road course, dirt track, 1/4 NHRA track, and go cart track ... I absolutly can not wait ...

·
Registered
26 Posts
havent been down there in long time but my girls bro. races victory cars down there and every where!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yeah I have went and watched them once or twice, but I am strictly at the drag strip only now ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts