Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car alarm for some time now and it seems that the "horn" on the alarm isn't as loud as i'd want it to be, actually even people who hear it say it's pretty damn weak. So my question is can i just swap out the "horn" and replace it with a stronger and louder "horn"? Is this even possible?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i did "SEARCH" thanks, but i was talking about an aftermarket alarm that i have it's not the horn that you honk it's like a speaker thing that goes off when someone hits the car and it makes a bunch of annoying noices, you all know the kind that people shouldn't have but they do. anyway when the alarm goes off it does't honk or anything it does the noises and that's what i'm trying to replace not the factory horn you honk.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same question still applies, just wondering if an "aftermarket alarm speaker/horn" can be replaced by a louder one.....

·
Banned
257 Posts
Well Just go online or to a store that carries alarm accesories and purchase a louder db horn that is compatable with your alarm and the sire has a wire that comes off one of the harnesses and goes to the positive and the other wire gets grounded, depending on the alarm the color varies, it is usually red but thats it, very simple to do!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts