Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry im new to this im sorry for all those people that will be mad at me for having another alarm system post but Im looking for a good alarm system that will fit my 03 tiburon ( i4 ) which has good features because my car keeps being broken into. My car is all stock but has a stero system which I leave ( $259 ), seat covers which costs nothing and gps which I take out with me all the time but for some reason it keeps getting broken into twice for no reason. First time they first crobar my handle and then broke the window and couldnt start the car * bonus* this was the day I was going to buy the car at the dealership and secondly, yes someone, somehow went through my sunroof with half crack and stole my crack change yes im not kidding and left out of the door. I was wondering how much it is also to install a car alarm. I use ebay too and found many but dont no which are good. Sadly no one stole my seat covers nor my stero system

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
might wanna look into either viper pr compustar. those are probably the top in my opinion for alarm remote start systems.

Also if you go with the viper there alread is a tutorialon how to install it posted in the audio section.

·
Banned
257 Posts
viper 791 is one of the nicest ones out there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts