Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got my car aligned today and it still feels like its pulling to the right and it has alittle bit of steering wheel shake when i hit 60mph, this is the alignment specs after they did i
image0.jpg
t

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT / Auto trans
110 Posts
From my past experience with the steering wheel shaking at 55+ was from either a split in my radial or a wheel being out of balance

·
Registered
284 Posts
First of all, have your tires balanced if they havent been done in a while. Peace of mind.

Second, they have sloppy settings turned on on the alignment machine. Your driver rear tow is actually in the yellow area. They turn on sloppy settings because it just shows either green or red. Customers dont know the difference. Your total toe is legit pulling right. I would take it back and ask for exact specs, or take it somewhere else.

I own a shop, but we dont have an alignment rack here, so i have to source out all my alignment stuff... which is not too often as we dont do tires at all. Anyways, I always end up taking it to the dealer for alignments. Its actually a lot easier for me to hold them accountable for a **** alignment than a place like NTB or firestone where they have a bunch of kids who dont care about what they are doing. It costs more, but ive found that its usually done correctly because they techs have to drive it after.

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT / Auto trans
110 Posts
i had a problem on my other car with the alignment, the lateral control arm bushing was bad on the front and a stabilizer bushing in the rear was weak, they never told me about it and aligned it anyways, ended up having to take it to a mom and pop tire shop just to find out what was going on with it. Ill trust them over any of the corporate owned shops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts