Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

All gone

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  old guy 
#1 ·
I sold my Tiburon after 17 years. Now I need someone to take all these parts before I take them all to the dump. Includes two sets of good heads(one set was built by NGM), two valve covers, oil catch can, stock injectors on the rail, a crank(from NGM motor), coils, like new stock shifter&shift knob, high wing still on the hatch, stock suspension springs, stainless headers, and misc small parts. Just sold my car to a guy who probably can’t check tire pressure so now I need to find a home for all this Tiburon stuff.

Here’s pictures of some of the

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm sure you had a great time in those seventeen years at least. I just surpassed ten and am still having endless fun modifying mine. I am curious about the components touched by NGM. I recently bought a Sniper and plan to continue working on my car next year with upgrading internal components. Are the heads and crank a different spec from stock? I am interested in any case. I am in Canada so there's shipping so certainly I'd cover that + your time to send the items.

#3 ·
I sold my Tiburon after 17 years. Now I need someone to take all these parts before I take them all to the dump. Includes two sets of good heads(one set was built by NGM), two valve covers, oil catch can, stock injectors on the rail, a crank(from NGM motor), coils, like new stock shifter&shift knob, high wing still on the hatch, stock suspension springs, stainless headers, and misc small parts. Just sold my car to a guy who probably can’t check tire pressure so now I need to find a home for all this Tiburon stuff.

Here’s pictures of some of the

View attachment 135536 View attachment 135537 View attachment 135538 View attachment 135539 View attachment 135540 View attachment 135541
I need new headers. Do the stainless ones bolt right up to the stock exhaust? How much for shipping to 55433?

#4 ·
Sorry guys. Just updated title. I don’t want to deal with shipping headaches. Pick up only please.

#6 ·
Yes sir!

#9 ·
PM sent

#12 ·
All gone.

#13 ·
Old guy....you want this locked? LMK....post here or PM....

#14 ·
Yes, you may lock. Thank you

Reactions: Charlie-III
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.