Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alot of sponsors have been asking what we want

2K views 58 replies 29 participants last post by  Zaion 
#1 · (Edited)
So, lets make a thread of things we as a community would like to have availbile off the shelf so to speak for our cars that either isnt out there, or the market is cornered so far that the price is outrageous. Ill start with

1. Something similar to what the GM kids use to tune with that lets us tune our factory Siemens ECU. Just like they do with HPT Tunes( OBDII compliant tuning software, no more piggy backs)
2. adjustable front lower control arms
3. Plug and play Injectors (in other words direct physical fit, no fuel rail spacer or anything)
4. Aftermarket direct fit guage cluster. Similar to the ePod but without the frog ears and a replacement of the stock gauges in or near the stock location.
5. An actual aluminum fuel door and ring
6. Plug and Play LED gauge cluster with choosalbe color
7. Affordable LED taillights (that wont disable cruise control)
8. Stronger Axles
9. Twin Plate clutch (boostology claims to be working on one)
10. Side mirror conversion with LED turn signals
11. Shift Knobs (especially for 6 spd)
12. Real aluminum door interior handles
13. More antanae options
14. cross teeth serpantine belt and crank pully for no slippage
15. Engine Hose kits (tibby specific, havent found any yet)
16. REAL CF factory style high spoiler
17. Pullies
18 .Rollcage(im assuming 90% complete,minus having to be welded and bolted in)
19. Adjustable cam gears for V6(that dont fall apart)
20. Cams
21. Option for intake manifolds with less price than NGM and more quality than SSA
22. Aftermarket LOWER IM's rather than just a P&P lower.
23. More strut options since the Eibach's are no more
24. a decently priced turbo manifold for the v6's
25. IM's for the I4 guys
26. Rear seat delete kit, that is clean, not a homemade one

See less See more
#2 ·
gauge pod or even independly lit gauge facing with different colors, would make interior lighing (gauge cluster) way easier (see the LED thread in DIY) alot of people just don't feel confortable doing it and a plug and play withought paying the hundreds for a new cluster would be sweet.

#6 ·
I'd love real aluminum interior door handles, shift knob, boot ring, and parking brake. oh, and the piece at the bottom of the steering wheel. I hate silver plastic.

LED tails
eibach dampers :( (maybe with enough support they'll start making them again?)

#13 ·
there is already a CF GT wing, you can get it from Kspec for 475 or somehting like that, unless you are talking factory high spoiler, which I am going to add to the list now that i said it out loud.

#17 ·
zeenon53 said:
You guys say axles, but has either of you broken one? I have yet to break one with an LSD slicks and 450wtq.

I broke one...but that was because this dumb beotch with no insurance decided to pull out onto a highway and stop when i was 10 yards away going 45 mph lol

#18 ·
eliezercalo said:
intake manifolds (not like nxtgenmotorsports that sell it for more than a $1000 thats absurd)
lower intake manifolds
carbon fiber trunk door
Flyride makes CF trunk lids, and even can include the plexiglass to fit. SSA does have a cheaper alternative if you dont care that the welds look like crap. If it was me, i would buy the SSA and take my angle grinder to all the welds and just reweld the entire thing with a tig welder, but yeah it would be nicer to have one already done for about the same price as the SSA's

#19 ·
phlash said:
there is already a CF GT wing, you can get it from Kspec for 475 or somehting like that, unless you are talking factory high spoiler, which I am going to add to the list now that i said it out loud.
Thanks for the info!!! :3_nosthum

I think Road Race make the CF high spoiler, i remember seeing a black tib on the site with it. I could be wrong though.

#22 ·
I have a single exhaust too that is cocked to the side. basically you want a new rear bumper. there wouldnt really be a way to fit something in there that would look decent IMHO

#23 · (Edited)
Things we have available (or just waiting on quotes for):

3. Plug and play Injectors (in other words direct physical fit, no fuel rail spacer or anything) (490cc, although i think i can get them in other flow rates too)
11. Shift Knobs (especially for 6 spd) (Sparco)
19. Adjustable cam gears for V6(that dont fall apart) (Fidanza)

Things we're working on:
17. Pullies
21. Option for intake manifolds with less price than NGM and more quality than SSA
22. Aftermarket LOWER IM's rather than just a P&P lower.[/QUOTE]
ALSO** Headers that make more than 12whp gain.

Things we dont have yet but could easily get (because they exist):
4. Aftermarket direct fit guage cluster. Similar to the ePod but without the frog ears and a replacement of the stock gauges in or near the stock location.
8. Stronger Axles

phlash said:
So, lets make a thread of things we as a community would like to have availbile off the shelf so to speak for our cars that either isnt out there, or the market is cornered so far that the price is outrageous. Ill start with

1. Cams
2. adjustable front lower control arms
3. Plug and play Injectors (in other words direct physical fit, no fuel rail spacer or anything)
5. An actual aluminum fuel door and ring
6. Plug and Play LED gauge cluster with choosalbe color
7. Affordable LED taillights (that wont disable cruise control)
8. Stronger Axles
10. Side mirror conversion with LED turn signals
11. Shift Knobs (especially for 6 spd)
12. Real aluminum door interior handles
13. More antanae options
14. cross teeth serpantine belt and crank pully for no slippage
16. REAL CF factory style high spoiler
17. Pullies
19. Adjustable cam gears for V6(that dont fall apart)
20. Something similar to what the GM kids use to tune with that lets us tune our factory Siemens ECU. Just like they do with HPT Tunes
22. Aftermarket LOWER IM's rather than just a P&P lower.

I'm tellin u guys... if you want something you can put it in our suggestion box and i will take it seriously. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.