Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alpine Developments formally apologizes for the lack of responses as of late. We've been buried in snow here in Denver for over a week with more on the way. We haven't been able to get into the shop until just a few days ago. 6ft tall snows drifts will do that. Anyways we're back online and I'll be trolling the forums to attempt to get cought up on everthing I've missed. For a quicker response please email me at [email protected].

Dave

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Ouch, I heard about the two snowstorms in Denver, glad you're back online, we understand :) or atleast I do :p

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Dang, and here I thought they were going to apologize for your bad behavior on these forums....

I'm glad they are out of the snow.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Malogus said:
Dang, and here I thought they were going to apologize for your bad behavior on these forums....
Bwahahahaha

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i'll be glad to forgive you if you answer my last pm . plz. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
yeh i drove 2000miles from denver to orlando for christmas day......otherwise i wud been stuck in denver airpot for another week...lol

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
VoKaL said:
yeh i drove 2000miles from denver to orlando for christmas day......otherwise i wud been stuck in denver airpot for another week...lol
Ya man it was pretty narrly here. That was the first time that DIA was considered closed for the first time, other than the whole 9/11 thing...

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
post pics of all the snow. im dying to have some snow here in newfoundland so i can go snowborading asap. its akk that will keep me sane until the summer rolls around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts