Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finish the install of the headunit in my tib and I was wondering where did you guys installer the main controller which is quite big. Anyway I just put it by the passenger seat for now until I found out from you guys the best spot.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did you figure out the sub preouts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not yet but everything else is working excellent, I found where to put the sub ON/OFF and the level output but still nothing

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did you use the RCA outputs for everything, or did you just use it for the Sub. If so, there is a switch on the bottom of the brain, try and flip it and see what it does.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use RCA for everything and the switch at the bottom of the unit, I already check it is for an external EQ

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I don't know then, did you get a hold of Alpine yet? Also, hit reset on the front of the unit if you haven't, that may help.

·
Registered
867 Posts
lol I ust have missed something, i have that same unit, what was your problem? And I put my processor under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One of my problem is my subwoofer does not seem to be working at all and it was before I switch the head unit, I am using RCA cable for the sub

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have the same headunit as you aswell and my subs worked fine.
did you make sure that the sub level is up on the headunit?
also are you sure that the amp is on? or working?
you also mentioned about a ON/OFF switch, now is that for the amp? and did you wire that correctly?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just to let all know, the problem has been fixed, it was something wrong, but not with the unit. The on/off switch you mentioned that he speaked of, is on the bottom of the brain to the IVA-D300. It switches if from RCA outputs, to high outputs (the speaker wires), newer Alpines do it internally, helps let the machine run cooler if your not using the high outputs, no amp is on! L8R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts