Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my install I put away parts I didn't use or "need", mostly the CC parts. I opend the box and found this part.

Does anybody know what it is? Is this suppose to be the support bracket? Is this part of the CC system?

·
Registered
97 Posts
jovanie said:
After my install I put away parts I didn't use or "need", mostly the CC parts. I opend the box and found this part.

Does anybody know what it is? Is this suppose to be the support bracket? Is this part of the CC system?
it's the support bracket for the back of the s/c ..... u dont have that on your car.......

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh oh........ I've had the SC on for more than a year. Better put that sucker on then

·
Registered
837 Posts
like...tomorrow! :3_yes:

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
You have to bolt the rear support bracket on the blower first, while leaving the two corresponding bolts in the rear sticking out about 3/8" so you can slip the blower with bracket over the two bolts. snug up the IM bolts first so IM gets seated before tightening the rear support bolts. You probably already know this, but maybe not. I had to bend my bracket slightly because after remounting the IM & blower 3 times, the rear bracket slots wouldn't slip behind the bolt heads until I bent it slightly, and then it went on fine.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zeenon53 said:
LOL.....so your SC is just held on by the lower IM with nothing holding the back of it?

ujum.........

·
Registered
972 Posts
ur cars guna blow up... AHHHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
jovanie said:
jaja JAJAJA ^ Funney

he also races with 4 lug nuts missing on each rim... because he said that they were all the same, so one would be enough...

:3_bier:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when I installed the alpine more than a year ago the instructions had a different looking bracket. I even emailed Alpine and they told me that it wasn't necessary. Since it didn't look the same I but it aside.

·
Registered
629 Posts
sent you a pm jovanie

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GaTo said:
sent you a pm jovanie

hey Gato.... tried to pm you, but your inbox is full. Anyways, I sold the CC relocation kit last night to another member here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts