Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my stage 1 Alpine kit, there were two red rubber bushings in the kit I didn't recognize the use for. I called John @ Alpine and he told me they were motor mount bushings (front). Apparently they insert in the open voids of the stockers, they are included in the kit, was wondering if anyone has any experience with these. Maybe use them in the back and change the front one (Ripp)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
MisterTib said:
I just got my stage 1 Alpine kit, there were two red rubber bushings in the kit I didn't recognize the use for. I called John @ Alpine and he told me they were motor mount bushings (front). Apparently they insert in the open voids of the stockers, they are included in the kit, was wondering if anyone has any experience with these. Maybe use them in the back and change the front one (Ripp)

Put them in the trash and save yourself the trouble of installing them. They are worthless.. Well for a car making good whp numbers they are worthless....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Alpine S/C motor mount inserts
Today, 05:20 PM
I use mine for coasters.
They make good coasters? Hmmm never thought of that, come to think of it, the nice red color will make great tree ornaments. If they are that bad, why does Alpine put them in their kit? :3_sleepha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts