Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Boys!! I already have this up on the for sale forum but I thought if anyone locally wanted it I would let it go cheaper if you wanted to pick it up as there would be no shipping charge. Also you`ll save a ridiculuos amount of money on the customs/brokerage/taxes coming new from the U.S at the border......got to love Canada customs!!.......

What I have is an Alpine Stage 1 Supercharger for the V6 up for possible sale. I originally thought this was sold to a member who put a small deposit on the unit in September. I have not received anything else and haven't heard from him in over a month despite 2 emails and 2 Private messages on here.

I originally bought the supercharger in March/06 and it was installed in April of this year. The supercharger has approximately 6000 miles on it. I was selling the supercharger as I have a baby on the way and will be trading the Tib in on an SUV.

If I don't hear anything from the other guy by the end of the 1st week in January then it will be his loss.

What I was looking for is $1950.00 U.S which will include shipping to U.S or Canada. If interested send me a message. The supercharger is all packaged up and ready to be shipped. But as I said it would be cheaper if picked up!! If you would like pics let me know.....Take care.....Steve

·
Registered
547 Posts
Man, if only I had the 6....

·
Registered
464 Posts
if only i had the 4...

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
yeah if u wanna take over my payments i will lol 320$ a month, ill take an i4 man i want to turbo that ****!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts