Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was reading on the alpine forum a while ago, and i saw something about a stage 3 s/c upgrade coming soon, but it didnt have any info. does anyone know anything about the upgrade? what is it going to have? when is it going to be available?

the only thing i remember was it said with the stage 3 it should make around 300whp

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Actually it has been released but dont quote me on it. Theres a short article about it in sport compact car mag this month. Suprisingly they say the msrp is 1600!!! Well turns out i called them and the price in scc is wrong. Whodathunkit

·
Registered
225 Posts
Try Team Falcon Racing. They gave me a quote on a stage 3 alpine kit of $5500 Inc. Shipping to Australia. So it should be a lot cheaper for all the US people here.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
The add in Sport Compact also said that the kit boosts 10psi.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
But if they already released, why didn't they sell them on their own official site ?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
chaosripper45 said:
so is the stg 3 kit just a different pulley?
Hello,

Are you specifically wanting a Stage III Alpine kit? I have a complete line of upgrades for the Alpine for many different boost and power levels. I have a complete line of upgrade pullies, injectors, fuel tuner, fuel regulator, ect. I have what ever you want to upgrade your Alpine.

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just wondering what is in the upgrade from alpine. but i will most defiantly be getting upgrades from you, epically the icebox.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts