Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me preface this by saying that I didnt want to have to do this. As a former business partner myself I know how things can just get out of hand.

I ordered a short antenna almost 2 months ago. Order number 1670. Now the diodedynamics.com is down and i just want my antenna.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
august 10th JD spoke to you on the phone and you confirmed that my item was shipped that weekend and was already in the mail. It is 13 days later and I have nothing. I pmed you mon or tues and you said id have tracking# next day. Nothing yet. I would just rather you not answer until you hav a tracking #. I dont enjoy being a pest but this is getting tiring.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tick, Tock, Tick, tock....

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The more attention the better.

·
Registered
272 Posts
wow, I'd hate to say that history is repeating itself. I have had great customer service with this co. give it some time. You will be happy when you get your merch.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not such a huge deal, its only an antenna. just dont wanna be forgotten.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I heard you. I was a customer, and reading all the problems, I would be hesitant on buying anymore, but you get a good product and I think that is worth waiting for. Just keep on the nagging and hopefully you get the antenna soon.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

1 - 12 of 12 Posts