Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who actually likes the looks of the 2007 Tib? I've seen so many here really put it down. I was just reading up on it through a link someone posted, and I can't help it.....I really do like it. Sure, the body style has changed a little from earlier years. But I still think it's a nice looking car. I love it that Hyundai brought the bright blue back out for the '07 model. It's a color that really looks good on the car. I'm just REALLY hoping that they've taken care of the paint issues that seem to be all too common with these cars. 'Cause right now that's the only thing that's holding me back from purchasing one.

Also....I noticed the '07 says "Coupe" and not Tiburon. I'm assuming that not only did Hyundai change the styling of the car, but also gave it a new name?

So....honestly, am I the only one who likes it? I know it can sometimes be easy to be biased when you have an earlier model. Of course we always like our model the best! :3_smile: But I'm guessing that once Hyundai starts putting the '07's on their lot, there will be at least a few people here who will own one.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I like it. I just don't care for the huge sidemarkers on the front.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think you probaby saw pics of an early production 2007 European Tiburon. I'm not sure of all European Countries but I think in certain areas over there (and Scandanavia) the Tib is called a Coupe.

Also, I agree with you on the 2007 Tib's styling - I like it, especially the new dash. If I could change one thing though I would like to have my 2005 lower bumper design on it.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Actually, I like it quite a bit. The only thing I really don't like are the tail-lights. They look like cheap aftermarket Altezza's.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And why doesn't Hyundai offer the navigation system as an option in the Tib? It seems like most manufacturors(sp?) have it as an option now in their new vehicles, because it's becoming so popular. That's one of the reasons why I'm still considering the Civic over the Tib.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't really have a problem with it. I think the front end needs to be more open and aggressive like the 05-06 and I don't like the ricey looking taillightsbut the car still looks sexy.

People just don't like what they don't have. Since we already own Tibs I doubt many people are gonna trade in their car just for some updated styling.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
What I dont like about the car is the front bumper, headlights, tailights, and the no gills look. I like the rest.

·
Registered
266 Posts
TibDreamer said:
And why doesn't Hyundai offer the navigation system as an option in the Tib? It seems like most manufacturors(sp?) have it as an option now in their new vehicles, because it's becoming so popular. That's one of the reasons why I'm still considering the Civic over the Tib.
Actually there is one now. Just got a thing in the mail about it lol. It's an extra though and over all might just be cheaper to get a tom tom.

·
Registered
375 Posts
not BAD lookin but i still prefer the look of my 06

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What I don't like about it is that they seemed to have a decent front bumper, then maybe in hot weather testing a prototype ran hot or something and they scrambledto stick that extra "snout" between the headlights.

05-06 still wins in the looks department.

·
Registered
639 Posts
i personally like it a lot..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rikti said:
Actually there is one now. Just got a thing in the mail about it lol. It's an extra though and over all might just be cheaper to get a tom tom.
Really? Sweet! Now I'm considering the Tib even more. I can't wait to see it in person. Does anyone have an idea what the price tag will be for the '07's? I'm hoping it won't be any more than the '06's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts