Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how maybe 06 Orange Crush SE's were produced in the US?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bump bumppppppp

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I wasnt lied to...I was just curious as to how many there really are. They are "limited production" but now adays limited production is a thousand cars less then regular production. Just curious thats all.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump...anybody Know?

·
Registered
551 Posts
PANAXRX said:
Does anybody know how maybe 06 Orange Crush SE's were produced in the US?
None,they are all produced in South Korea....lol
Seriously though,quite a few.We have had at least 5 or 6 of them at the dealership I work at in the last 6 months.Thats more than the Yellow tibs we have had

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05xd said:
None,they are all produced in South Korea....lol
Seriously though,quite a few.We have had at least 5 or 6 of them at the dealership I work at in the last 6 months.Thats more than the Yellow tibs we have had
I understand its not as limited as they say that it is. For some reason I just want a number of them that were "distributed" in the us. Could you look that up at your dealership? I would call mine but I dont trust that they wont give me a accurate number. They will say something crazy like "50 on the east coast"or some crap like that.

·
Registered
310 Posts
You probably would have to email Hyundai or one of their dealerships for the exact number, but I think Automotive News gives the breakdown by models. I think 06 sales of the tib were like 25-30K. And figure white, black, silver are the most common taking 50%, so you got blue, yellow, red, orange taking up the rest. So a rough guess would be 3750 a year. So for the 05-06 years there is probably 7500?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sharkparts said:
You probably would have to email Hyundai or one of their dealerships for the exact number, but I think Automotive News gives the breakdown by models. I think 06 sales of the tib were like 25-30K. And figure white, black, silver are the most common taking 50%, so you got blue, yellow, red, orange taking up the rest. So a rough guess would be 3750 a year. So for the 05-06 years there is probably 7500?
If im not mistaken, the 05 never had Orange Crush as a color. I could be wrong but we talked about this at the Md. meet a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an E-mail put into my local dealership. Hopefully I will hear back soon with a rough number.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
06orangecrush // I thought you were looking at selling your car (or putting it stock) a while back?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Delta119 said:
give me your doors before you do sell it....
Already got dibbs on them from his post on it lol. Sorry

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Delta119 said:
I called dibbs in his for sale thread a long while back but what ever... how much they cost anyways?
There yours. As a im sorry what happend to your car gift. I think the good ones are something like a grand to 1200 buck or something like that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1,050 Just looked it up on the site.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SR Vertical Door Conversion Kit

Application 2003-2006 Tiburon
Comments The SR Vertical Door Conversion Kit has been designed specifically for the 2003-2006 Tiburon, unlike other universal kits, and has been extensively tested to ensure the highest quality. These are 100% bolt-on kits, made expressly for the 2003+ Tiburon, and installation involves no cutting, drilling or welding, and is completely reversible.

These kits are now in stock, for the 2003-2006 Tiburon, and other applications will follow. We will be offering 2001-2004 Elantra, XG, 1999-2004 Sonata, Verona, etc.

The vertical doors will open out about 20 inches and go up, so if you are in a situation where you cannot use the vertical doors, you can squeeze in and out of the doors without raising them.
Wire extension harness kit is not included in the basic kit, but can be purchased separately. Please choose the option you want from the dropdown menu.

Shipping will take about 10~14 business days.

Price may change at any time.

Prices includes shipping and handling charges to anywhere in North America, Asia and Western Europe. For other regions, please email us for a quote.

Item Number vdc-tuscani
Mileage $30.00 What's mileage?
Price $ (0.00% off retail price) What's this?
Color/Design Please select.Kit OnlyKit plus Wire Harness

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Price didnt show up but its 1,050 and 1,100 with wireing kit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts