Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would go ahead and share my Tib with everyone. It's a work in progress with a lot more still to come. 2007 Captiva White GS. 5speed.

Exterior:
NIA Eyelids
NIA 2.0 Front Lip
NIA Keyhole Covers
Gen Coupe Rear Diffuser
OEM Highrise
Metalgrain gas cap
GK Badge from ImportShark
T badges
Rays Engineering Gram Light 57DR Wheels
Hankook 205/40 tires
Muteki SR48 Titanium Lugnuts
6K DDM Tuning Lows and Fogs
White LED license plate lights

Interior:
Metalgrain HVAC fascia
Metalgrain pedals and deadpedal
Metalgrain door handles and pulls
Metalgrain window switches
Blue underdash lights
Custom Painted Tiburon filler plate
Momo Gotham Shift Knob(Uninstalled for now)
Camshaft Shift Knob(Thanks to Slow2k2GT)
Full white interior LED conversion

Performance:
ARK DTS-V2 Exhaust
Weapon-R Dragon Intake
D2 Racing Air Struts
Autopilot V2 Air Management
Ingalls Engineering Smart Arms
Ultra-Racing Rear Sway Bar
Ultra-Racing Front Strut Bar
NGK Spark Plug Wires

Audio:
Pioneer Headunit
Rockford Fosgate Punch Series 6.5's and 6x9's.
Rockford Fosgate Tweeters
1000 watt Rockford Prime Series Amp
1 12" Alpine Type R in a custom sealed enclosure

Awaiting Install and Still To Come:
NIA Side Splitters
Custom Turbo Kit(Piecing it together)

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Where is that tiburon sign under radio from?
It came factory in the car, I just painted it. I'm pretty sure that it comes factory in all 07-08's except the SE edition since those have the multi-gauges.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the support guys. Car should be lowered by the end of this coming weekend when I get home from college. My SA-8V.2 arrived as well. I would upload pics but sadly it's at my house and not here at school lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Magyar I have the same radio if u want it get it from me. But dude this car is lookin pretty clean u can get the metallic window switch at Kdmstuff.com it's a great site

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the support again! I lowered her today and though I would share some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Good work man...obviously the Tib looks much better lowered! As for the wheels, they definitely look like MB Battle's...probably with a +15 offset. The wheels themselves look good, but IMO running 9.5's with that much wheel gap looks...off. I think your Motegi MR-125's will look better, even if they aren't as flush.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Good work man...obviously the Tib looks much better lowered! As for the wheels, they definitely look like MB Battle's...probably with a +15 offset. The wheels themselves look good, but IMO running 9.5's with that much wheel gap looks...off. I think your Motegi MR-125's will look better, even if they aren't as flush.
Thanks man! She looks so much meaner lowered and the ride is amazing. The 9.5's poke a little too much for my liking, but after seeing how well wide wheels fill the fender I think I want 8.5 or 9" wheels now.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I haven't updated this in a while. Not much new at the moment, but the middle of next month is bringing D2 coilovers and more low, an Ultra-Racing front strut bar and rear sway bar, and here in a few days I should be getting my custom camshaft shift knob from Slow2k2GT. I'm also working on getting a feature with a local stance group after I get my coilovers on. These are some pics from the Summer Import Alliance meet.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics of the camshaft shift knob. Thanks Slow2k2GT!! Please disregard the dirtiness of my interior. I need to clean it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhhhh thats siiick!!!

I want !
Thanks!! He had a GI thread up not too long ago asking if anyone else wanted one, not sure if you saw it. It was $60 shipped to my door if you were interested in maybe getting yourself one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a GS, and mine came with the low spoiler; I like the high spoiler so much better! Did you install that after the fact? How much did it cost you?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts