Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are so many posts about what kind of AE's look best. I have decided to post a thread so people can look at examples and decide rather than having a hundred posts about the same topic. 3 picture limit. So I will start.

Blue Seoulful Racing LED Angel Eyes 2004 Tiburon.

Angel%20Eyes%20001.jpg

Angel%20Eyes%20004.jpg

Angel%20Eyes%20011.jpg

·
Registered
310 Posts
i dont got em yet but we need some more 07-08 pics in this thread
Done.

Mine are from SFR but I've slightly customized them... I still don't think they look half bad though.

·
AWD-swapped Troll
4,947 Posts
here is a close up of one side of mine. these are DD whites that i eagle-eyed. i cant get a picture of both of them at night; they are too bright! how do people take pictures of these things at night without them glaring out?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just acquired an '04 Tiburon and I saw these and thought they looked nice. I was wondering, do Angel Eyes substitute headlights or are they a separate light fixture in them?

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Just acquired an '04 Tiburon and I saw these and thought they looked nice. I was wondering, do Angel Eyes substitute headlights or are they a separate light fixture in them?
Separate. They are for bling. :3_puh:

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
Is the adding of Angel Eyes difficult stuff for a noob?
As long as you are a somewhat smart and proficient noob, no, it's not difficult stuff. :3_chubby: Before I did the AE's, I was a noob too in this category of modding. :3_bier: Check out my DIY in the DIY:Lighting section. I have many pictures to help out. It is for the 2007-2008 FL2 Tiburon but the concept is the same. When I have time, I'll add the DIY for the '03-04 Tiburon AE's.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Mine are SFR's in white. There is a very light blue hue to them but if you want ivory white I would probably go with CCFL's. I'm very happy with mine, and I prefer the individual LED look over the halo. They look ever better with a set of 8000K HID lights, set's the whole front end off.

·
Administrator
5,304 Posts
do they come in a white?
Mine are actually white but in some pictures, they come out looking blue. In person, though, it is completely white in color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just checking, is it possible to put Angel Eyes in our fog lights? Like the SFR rings but smaller? I don't know if the fog lights come apart like the headlights (and an oven). But personally I think it would looks bad azz.

1 - 20 of 355 Posts