Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
hmm interesting.. doesnt look bad i just think its funny that he is willing to give away a car for somebody to do the work, lol
and he has a sweeeeet exhaust lmfao

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That should look good when it's done

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm interesting.. doesnt look bad i just think its funny that he is willing to give away a car for somebody to do the work, lol
and he has a sweeeeet exhaust lmfao
I think he is trying to trade some stuff for someones labor to finish the car for him.

·
Registered
754 Posts
its only ghetto for now once its painted you guys r gonna be like omgz sweet tib join NT and some tuscani badges!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
lol sounds like a lot of you guys like the badges tuscanis hey im not putting any on because mines only i4 and its a sweet body kit in person because its the same 1 i have haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah just looks like a crappy paint job - other than that it is described pretty descent (except his poor word usage).

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
his car is trick man dog sh!t ready to show damn bro sweet exhaust.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
its only ghetto for now once its painted you guys r gonna be like omgz sweet tib join NT and some tuscani badges!!
As the German guy said exclaim on Beer Fest...
IT'S TRUE SANN-DAY!

He doesnt have the cash so he's trying to trade to get work done to make his car look better / finished. It probably can be a show winner with that work done.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i want an in dash tv and lambo doors...

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
My closet is tricked out... the closet has a floor safe model xyzlmnop123 and the combination is 123 right 321 left. My wife leaves her jewelry out next to the fish take every night and my trust fund will be deposited into my account tomorrow.

P.S. I live at 321 Main St Land-O-Lakes, Oregon 12345

Yes... I find him very stupid and his choice of words gives me a headache... but I will not nock his dedication nor his passion for what something can become.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey didnt reveal anything other than his number. What are you talking about Carr? If someone is going to go work on his car they are going to go see it anyway. Besides, I'm sure his candy red sports car already stands out on its own in Oregon. That's less information than people put when they are selling a car.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Do you know what I can do with just your phone number.... you should atleast speak with a person and collect their phone number before. Otherwise you're leaving yourself open to get robbed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts