Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i was lookin at the exhaust thread and noticed no activity in awhile so i thought ill catch someone with a new thread.
If I get the magnaflow CAT 2.25 with the o2 sensor in it can I use it?? I want to buy the header from sharkracing but still can't decide which exhaust i should get. Someone let me know. I dont want to have to weld new holes or rig stuff up. i just want for the exhaust to be welded and thats it! Maybe im asking for too much

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good luck on getting the headers. It takes their customer service 3-4 months to ship it. My friend got one it it took 3 months and 10 days to get. just some FYI

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Sdevante just did exactly what you were looking at above. he currently has no CEL. that's not to say his CEL wont come on in a couple weeks or months but its a good sign that it should work well. you may want to send him a PM and see how its working for him. Also, as mentioned above, the shark racing unit took about 3-4 months to arrive to me as well. I would send shark racing an email and inquire about stock/delivery time on the header. I can however say that my shark racing 4-1 header is by far one of my favorite mod's the thing kicks in at about 4000 rpm and pulls hard to red line. HP to $ its not quite as nice as an intake. but still a great mod. the quality on the SR unit is also spectacular. the welds were a work of art.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts