Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just got a high spoiler to replace the low spoiler. It looks sweet. :D I know everyone's seen them, but I felt like sharing the nice new look. :3_winkthu

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
why did we need "another" thread

·
Registered
959 Posts
bet u had a bunch of marks on the trunklid that u couldn't get off. Am I right?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why did we need "another" thread
My bad, guys. I just put a lot of time into getting the spoiler, getting it painted, then swapping it out and doing a couple coats of swirl remover / polish on the car, so I wanted to throw up the pics. I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone.

I'm rarely on here except for when the Tib needs something, so you won't have to be disrupted by a similar thread by me...at least for a while.

looks better, now just get rid of that fishing pole and i'll be satisfied :)
That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. :) I will make that next on the list.

bet u had a bunch of marks on the trunklid that u couldn't get off. Am I right?
Yup - I tried everything too, lol. The only visible mark though is on the trunk hatch on the inside of the left post of the spoiler, so it's not really visible and I only notice it when washing the car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like my stock spoiler, what did you have on their originally?
Just had the OEM low spoiler on there. My girl likes the high spoiler better and hers was fading, so I got the high spoiler for her.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My bad, guys. I just put a lot of time into getting the spoiler, getting it painted, then swapping it out and doing a couple coats of swirl remover / polish on the car, so I wanted to throw up the pics. I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone.
That's why there's a member's Profile section to post your cars.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh ok. If a mod needs to move it, that's cool.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice pics I also live in AZ and just graduated from ASU and was thinking about getting the ASU license plate (now I see how it looks). Where did you get the spoiler from? Was is some place around phoenix?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts