Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on antennas, e.g. where are good sites to find them other than ebay, or a good performance shop that sells antennas??

Thanks,

JaysBlueTiburon

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
I'm pretty sure I got mine from meet_my_tib_boo

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Or just go to the ARK website and they sell them in different colors, Thats were i got mine and I love it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
03TibbGT said:
Or just go to the ARK website and they sell them in different colors, Thats were i got mine and I love it
I checked them out on the web site, looks good for the cost.

One more questions how is the reception with the antenna from ARK??

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
JaysBlueTiburon said:
I checked them out on the web site, looks good for the cost.

One more questions how is the reception with the antenna from ARK??
It sepends on far away you are from the original signal, But the nice thing is that if you are close its actually better than a stocker but as you drive about 60 miles out of the original signal you start to loose it.

I like the ARK cause its clean.... :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Yeah, Ark's the way to go. I bought one before I had a Tiburon. It just arrived first. ; ) It's still one of my favourite mods, so easy too! ; )

·
Registered
695 Posts
ARK antennas work very well in Toronto. I have yet to have a problem. I put it on with the adapter......didn't use any lock nut glue or anything, and the antenna threads have seized tight. No one is screwing my antenna off!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey!

I wanted a 4inch short antenna as well. I did my research on a few different companies and what people had to offer. Anyway I dediced to get the custom made Perrin 4inch Shorty antenna that is sold on this site by Kenny. I have put the link below for you to check out.
I actually paid for mine today and I must say, Kenny replied to all my emails and answered all of my questions. He was really good about it! :3_shiny: Definetly check it out:

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78807&highlight=perrin+short+antenna

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey!

I wanted a 4inch short antenna as well. I did my research on a few different companies and what people had to offer. Anyway I dediced to get the custom made Perrin 4inch Shorty antenna that is sold on this site by Kenny. I have put the link below for you to check out.
I actually paid for mine today and I must say, Kenny replied to all my emails and answered all of my questions. He was really good about it! :3_shiny: Definetly check it out:

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78807&highlight=perrin+short+antenna
definitely let me/us know how that 4" is working out for you! i am still hesitant about which one to get. 2.5" is out of consideration since the reception seems to be real bad. have not heard much about the 4"s yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
definitely let me/us know how that 4" is working out for you! i am still hesitant about which one to get. 2.5" is out of consideration since the reception seems to be real bad. have not heard much about the 4"s yet.
UPDATE!!

Hey!!

I received my custom made Perrin 4inch Shorty antenna today!!!
I must say.... very good timing! I sent the money via payal Sunday January 7th...that's only 10 days ago... and coming from the USA with tracking...very good!

As for the product....it's soo smal!! I love it! I will be going out to see my car in storage either tomorrow or Friday and I'll let you know how it goes from there!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts