Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, i am kinda new to the site, still a newb, hopefully you guys can give me some direction/advice...........

Here's a litle info about myself, i am working in NGK spark plugs in Canada, and currently working on a 2007 O2 sensor catalog, so i wonder if there's any Hyundai Parts Guy here that can provide some information for me, pretty much what i am looking for is the Location of O2 Sensor and the OEM Part#, not just Tiburon, but other models as well......

If you guys know of anyone working at a dealership and be kind enough to offer a helping hand, please let me know, anything would be greatly appreciated

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
lowsonoma1999

you work for ngk?

maybe you can set up a Groupbuy with some nice cheap plugs for us? :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
You do realize that some of the Hyundai's have tons of different oxygen sensors options. The Tib isn't too bad, or any 2.7L for that matter. When you get into the Accents and Elantras, you start running into differences between federal and california emissions, plus production date splits, etc. You can send me a list of what you're looking for at my email in my sig. I'll try to get to it when I can, but it'll probably take me a week or so, depending how much info you are wanting. Last day of the month today, so I'm going to be burried with paperwork tomorrow and beginning of next week. Plus, I have inventory coming up this month, and year end. December always sucks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, email/PM sent, i really hope its not too much trouble for you guys, in fact, its for all late model vehicle 06/07 application........

Thanks for the tip John, i realize those early Accent a Bitxx" to deal with, i went through so much paper to figure those out..................

Good luck with your month end :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts