Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Any Tibruon Riders in Michigan Area?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Matthew964 
#1 ·
Hey i am new to the Tiburon family. i Need help with tuneing and parts for my car. also would like to see who knows anything about the car more then me lol. Let me know if anyone is around here would be super nice!

#2 ·
Not in Detroit but a couple hours East in London Ontario. Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay and the vast amount of resources available here, it really is a fantastic forum.

#3 ·
Hey welcome I have a 2006 gt with the 5 speed Manuel it's a pretty fun car so far not to many complaints I do all my own work on the car and the best luck I have had finding parts was rock auto and you get the same OE part for cheaper I'm about 30 min south of Detroit if you have and questions let me know the biggest problem I found was that the rubber tubing going into the intake manifold really likes to tear and break a quick fix was just duck tape but I will be upgrading to a cold-air intake just as a side note though if anyone has and performance upgrade ideas please let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.