Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
hm am gonna order some fog lights chrome rings off him ill let u know in a week or 2 when i get them...if i get them

·
Registered
981 Posts
platinumtib said:
hm am gonna order some fog lights chrome rings off him ill let u know in a week or 2 when i get them...if i get them
order something small, that costs less then 20 bucks to see if u get it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, thanks, platinumtib taking one for the team. the seller's prices aren't ridiculously cheap, a few bucks here and there, but it's still better pricing than any of the big sites, so hope he's legit

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for the Tuscani Side Steps, Heated Seats Kit, and possibly Metal Gas Cap. Mainly the first two items, and yes, I realize it doesn't get very cold in SoCal

·
Registered
292 Posts
mewario said:
I'm looking for the Tuscani Side Steps, Heated Seats Kit, and possibly Metal Gas Cap. Mainly the first two items, and yes, I realize it doesn't get very cold in SoCal
Just do, what I did: dreamca4u.com
I purchase Tuscani Side Steps from them, and more stuf. Newer have any problems.Shipping took only one week to Texas. :3_nosthum
:3_nosthum

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Yeah like someone else said above ............... order a small low cost part you need first and see how the wholw thing goes. Good prices yes!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
UPDATE i ordered a set of chrome fog light rings right after i 1st posted in this thread and i got an e-mail today saying he sent out the package! so happy bidding great prices it was like 7$ for chrome rings :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts