Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a stock catback from anyone within an hour or two of Westchester NY.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
hey man. i got a stock catback but im down here in GA, i might be making a trip up to new york in the next week or so if you want maybe we can arrange something?

ill probably be heading up there sometime around the 5th or the 12th.. and i believe westchester isnt too far outta our way.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
i have one. its been sitting outside on my porch under a chaise lounge for 2 years, but its not rotted or anything. fine if youre looking to go back to stock.... im probably just over an hour away.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
i have a catback that im trying to get rid of. i had it for sale, but if you take the trip down here, you can snag it for free.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alpinewhite is the closest person to me so far, as long as the exhaust doesn't look horrible and the tips are still good i can pick it up tomorrow or maybe even today. I only really need the axel back.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
alright. haha. yeah im a bit far, but i figured if you couldnt find one by the time i come up there, i could help ya out.
i guess just let me know if all the others fall through. lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just installed the catback from Alpinewhite and its much quiter now :) hated all that drone. funny thing was that the left muffler was filled with cotton or something and the right was all leaves, idk what was up with that lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have everything from the engine back. stock. pulled it with 26k.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I have everything from the engine back. stock. pulled it with 26k.
you're a little late...

Just installed the catback from Alpinewhite and its much quiter now :) hated all that drone. funny thing was that the left muffler was filled with cotton or something and the right was all leaves, idk what was up with that lol.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
probably spiderwebs, mang LOL.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
actually sounds to me like rodent apartment if it was on the porch ,they just got evicted lol

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
actually sounds to me like rodent apartment if it was on the porch ,they just got evicted lol
probably, lol. we are out in the country. they can go live in my jeep's rust holes now, lmfao.

back on topic, ive heard stock catbacks with headers before it sounds nice, kinda like a G35ish stock sound.... once you get some bread saved up you gotta throw a cat and an ebay greddy catback on it, it loosens up the tib's bowels so much, LOL.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
probably, lol. we are out in the country. they can go live in my jeep's rust holes now, lmfao.

back on topic, ive heard stock catbacks with headers before it sounds nice, kinda like a G35ish stock sound.... once you get some bread saved up you gotta throw a cat and an ebay greddy catback on it, it loosens up the tib's bowels so much, LOL.
eh, for that, you could just go completely aftermarket and get a better sound than the g35.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts