Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the deal...i dont have the subs for sale but i can get brand new jl 10, 12, and 13's for very good prices from one of my buddies that works at a audio place... im not sure on the price for the 10's or 12's but i am pretty sure that the 13's are running between 400 or 450 just putting it out there for anyone interested...if so i will definately get prices on the subs and i can get the amps as well

i got my 12 w7 off him and i love it i didnt pay retail price either:3_coool:

and no this aint a scam or im not buying them off ebay or anything to resell or anything these are 100% brand new from the dealer

· Registered
2,940 Posts
I would highly recommend these to anyone! I love my 2 10W7's, and know one ever believes me when I tell them that there is only 2 10's in the back. Can your friend also get good deals on the amps? Personally, JL has some of the best amps out there for power output being the same at 1.5 to 4ohm load's!:3_winkthu

· Registered
2,940 Posts
If you want a 12W7, you will need the 500/1, it is matched to the sub and the subs manual even tells you how to set up the amp for optimal output!

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dunno about memphis but i can ask

yea i can get good deals on the amps too you jus have to let me know which one you want

and i have a 12 w7 with a 1000/1 and it hits really hard i love it, and jl is definatley worth the money if your going to buy a system you cant go wrong with jl

· Pete: The Man
5,916 Posts
Yeppers...I have two 12W7's and two 1000/1's. They hit hard as hell.

Can you get a good deal on two black 1000/1 amps? These recently came out, and I'd be interested in upgrading if the price is right. And not sure if they came out with the black 300/4 yet....but that would be nice too. Anyways, let me know. I may also grab a couple W7's off you too. Find out exact pricing for me mang :)

· Registered
765 Posts
wow your friend is selling 13w7's for less than cost? and transhipping, a good way to lose his JL authorized dealership...ill just have to call my friend at JL on Monday and tell him that somebody in PA is transhipping and theywill do an audit on all Pa stores....if you buy anything from this joker you WILL NOT get a warranty from JL Audio....JL tracks everything sold to authorized stores through serial numbers....and if this guy is selling stuff for less than cost then hes getting it through an accomodation program and he cant get all of that without getting caught, for transhiping...this sounds more like a scam or just a guy thinking he can get away with it...if his boss knew he was trying this he wouldnt have a job ...JL Audio is way against transhipping ..thought I would let you know...ive worked with JL Audio for over 10 years ......and yes Ready2play they have the complete line of slash amps in black...blackamps havebeen out for about 7 months or so...im waiting on my custom ones from JL to get to me with blue leds and my name on them.....it helps knowing people

· Pete: The Man
5,916 Posts
wow your friend is selling 13w7's for less than cost? and transhipping, a good way to lose his JL authorized dealership...ill just have to call my friend at JL on Monday and tell him that somebody in PA is transhipping and theywill do an audit on all Pa stores....if you buy anything from this joker you WILL NOT get a warranty from JL Audio....JL tracks everything sold to authorized stores through serial numbers....and if this guy is selling stuff for less than cost then hes getting it through an accomodation program and he cant get all of that without getting caught, for transhiping...this sounds more like a scam or just a guy thinking he can get away with it...if his boss knew he was trying this he wouldnt have a job ...JL Audio is way against transhipping ..thought I would let you know...ive worked with JL Audio for over 10 years ......and yes Ready2play they have the complete line of slash amps in black...blackamps havebeen out for about 7 months or so...im waiting on my custom ones from JL to get to me with blue leds and my name on them.....it helps knowing people

Well since you know people and all....how bout helping me get two 1000/1's and a 300/4 in black with red leds and custom work mang ;)

· Registered
2,940 Posts
But, I thought JL said the void the warranty if the equipment is modified in anyway, like airbrushing on the amp, LED color change, or what not. Or is your friend back alley changing them out!?! Either way, I wish I would have waited on the blacks, they look so amazing; I wish they would let me exchange my 1000/1 and 450/4 that are barely even used yet for them.

· Registered
765 Posts
I need to sell my 500/1 and 300/4 soon my black amps will be in bout 2 weeks then i have to send them to my friend they are coming on a big order we placed and so he cant dothe mod till i get them to him ...but im redoing my system overthat time anyway...so if anyone wants my 2 amps they are in good shape ive never had a problem with either...$640 plus shipping for the pair...pm me if interested

· Registered
2,940 Posts
^ Agreed!!!

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry been busy...ready2play ill ask the shop about the black amps for you...and the shop is legit i dun care what ya say i jus posted to see if i could help anyone out who wanted a nice system thats all...and nothing is stolen or some scam so i dunno what ur talking about...people sell them on ebay all the time for less than cost so im guessin the dealerships get them cheap and can sell them for whatever they want....

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh and not to say ur wrong or anything man but from what iv seen everything was legit so not saying ur wrong but when i hear about a good deal im gonna tell people

· Registered
765 Posts
your missing the point redline...if he is selling them for his cost or near cost is he going to warranty them? i doubt it...any "dealer" selling JLAudio online isnt authorised to do so....JL Audio doesnt have ANY online sales.... they will not be under warranty if they are bought online...all JL Audio products are sold to the dealers and are tracked by serial number...so if he sells them under the table or large quantities at or around cost then doesnt give you proof of purchase when it comes to warranty it will all come back on your buddy or the shop....99.9999999999999% of JL Audio dealers will not justsell people equipment at or near cost ..JL doesnt change their equipment all that often so models dont change much or at all year to year...so its not like hes trying to getrid of last years models if hes selling w7's they havent change since they came out...buyer beware...you more than likely will not get a warranty if he even says you will he would have to show proof of sale to you and at how much he sold it for and JL does audit ...this guy is a complete retard if he thinks he can get away with it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.