Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all probably know by now, I'm looking to get an exhaust for my 06 Tib 5spd (I4).

I've narrowed my search down to these 4 exhaust systems.

ARK N2 Dual
Mussa Straight Tipped Dual
Injen Super SES
Jun B.L (I4) dual

Anyone know anything about the Jun B.L system? I can get it for $650 (much less than the 1300 retail price they have on their site) but I haven't heard anything about them...

Let me put it to you this way, if it was your car and your money, and you had to select from one of these exhaust systems, which one would you get? In terms of my preferances though, I want it deep, relatively loud (although nothing that will get me any serious tickets or have people stop what their doing and look down the straight to see me coming) and something that doesn't sound like a $65 autozone fart can. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i'd take jun because no one other have such ..

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
theres a serious problem if you'd never heard from Jun

Id take Jun 10x over

·
Banned
434 Posts
i just searched Jun B.L and got all of 5 results. what do you mean there is a problem if ive never heard of it? Is it new? or is it just something that no one ever talks about?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Its recognized in Japan and Korea

Not alot in the US though. But I'd still take it over anything US made

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
jun is a cool jdm company , that makes racing engines and such. very reputable

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you guys think I should go witht Jun system then? I mean the guy I'm getting it from isnt exactly selling it direct from the factory, its a promotional offer.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would if it was, but its not. I met this guy on cardomain whose got a friend selling them on ebay through a promotional offer through Jun B.L. Then again...it may be hot. **** it, I don't care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts