Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, he's pm box is full and he didn't answer my last pms , i wrote him emails, i do need to find a way to contact him. please advice

·
Registered
869 Posts
ummm why do you need to talk to him

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackWidow04 said:
ummm why do you need to talk to him
long story short, i own wheels that lay at his place and i sold them . he promised to get me a quote for shipping them to my buyer a week ago and there's still no word from him. the buyer complains already and he has the full right to do this.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
uh oh... well, he was online as late as today at 2am... doesn't look good if he's ignoring your emails and PM's.

Just curious... I noticed you had a F/S thread for stock 17" rims with 22K miles on the tires... and ironically, so did RedTibby04 back in April that you posted on about buying them... this is all very confusing. http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69142

·
Registered
869 Posts
i take it you don't live close to him anymore? and how is it he has your wheels but you own them? and you're right the buyer does have a reason to be cranky....good luck dude...but yeah like alien said he was on yesterday

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I bought them for rather long ago, but all the time that passed i tried to deliver them to ukraine and it's no luck. so i posted them on sale again. and they were bought from me and i was paid for them . the only thing is left, i owe Sam the money to transfer those wheels (that belong to me because i bought them long ago and paid for them) to the buyer. He wrote
RedTibby04 said:
Re: wheels :( 10-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Ok, let me see what I can find about the shipping cost and I will let you know. Thanks
so i wait for the quote for a lot of time already and the buyer is getting nervous...

So i ask someone who knows how to find Sam, help me.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep i found him already,he was busy at work, big thanks guys, i hope i can overcome that diffuculty and sleep well at nights again, cause all this situation makes me very nervous. i'm not used to be inhonest and helpless . thanks again

·
Registered
972 Posts
sams a good guy.. he will do the right thing.. when he comes online i will ask em wuts up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts