Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know to much people with a tiburon but I would like to meet some different people and see what there car has from the isalnd !

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
uhh... vancouver island in british colombia... haha its right there in his info..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya vancouver island sorry I see tons of tiburons here but mostly girls......... better odds to hook up then hang out with bros haha

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
okay.. but who takes their car on vacation from one island across a continent to another island? lol
and sounds like you convinced JD to take a roadtrip up there with your talk of the girlz and gettin some. lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
There are tons of tibs on this island. Tons of girls too... this island is overrun by them.

Meets don't happen much on the island, on the mainland in vancouver is where they do happen. I've been to a couple there, which is pretty fun. There is revscene happening in vancouver this coming weekend. I would check our regional section and keep updated with that.
If your ever down here in Vic then you should let me know, I'd like to see your tib and that body kit.

·
Registered
740 Posts
hmm.. whats wrong with girls?
please differentiate between girls whos mommy and daddy bought them their auto tibby and they dont care about it at all... and fellow car enthusiast ladies =]

·
Registered
310 Posts
hmm.. whats wrong with girls?
please differentiate between girls whos mommy and daddy bought them their auto tibby and they dont care about it at all... and fellow car enthusiast ladies =]
That would be the second one...

girls whos mommy and daddy bought them their auto tibby and they dont care about it at all...

·
Registered
310 Posts
I bet they are! I personally haven't been to Long Island, but I did tour NJ and NY. The women were gorgeous! I imagine Long Island is the same... Scenery can't change that much across a few miles, can it?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
yeah kingmack, there are quite a few of us who are going to be at the revscene meet, and we will probably go for a cruise afterwards. There are lots of tibs around here, but no one really mods beyond a Tuscani emblem. That and 85% of the tibbys are i4's. At the moment, i'm the only boosted GK around since ShAwN84 decided to partout his assassin =( Jay-M has a 2001 i4 that's pushing about 20 PSI on his turbo, and we have another member who comes out with a 98 tib also turbo'd. If you are interested, shoot either me or Jay-M a PM and we'll make sure to let you know about what's going on.

Perhaps one of these days the crew will get together and make a trip to the island for some nice island mountain driving. We just did a cruise from vancouver up to whistler on the new sea to sky highway which was excellent! You could have met up with us at horseshoe bay :3_fyou

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn lol that sounds like so much fun! I hit the sidewalk yesterday and messed up my body kit a little nooooooooo!!!!! haha

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ouch... hopefully it won't cost you much to get it fixed. If your ever in vic drop me a line... we can go for a cruise or something.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh ya.... I guess that would help.

PM sent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts